Stellenbosch Animal Hospital will remain open for business during the COVID-19 lock-down period
Veterinary services and products (like pet food and drugs) have been classified as essential by our government, so our practice will stay open as usual during the full quarantine period. Please find our office and consulting hours on our website http://stellenboschvet.com/ .
We would like to ask our clients to please take note of the following:
- Routine procedures (like spays, castrations, nail clipping) will not be performed during this period, unless there is a medical need for it.
- Only one client per patient will be allowed inside the practice. That person must be healthy, otherwise alternative arrangements will have to be made.
- Try to maintain a safe distance between you and our personnel.
- When bringing in a patient, please report to reception, after which you may wait outside until a veterinarian calls you.
- Hand cleaner is available at reception, as well as a hand washing facility (through door to the back of practice), for use before and after touching surfaces (like credit card machine). We request you to please make use of them liberally.
- During this period there will be a reduced number of veterinarians and support personnel available. Our practice decided to stick to our usual office and consulting hours to limit congestion.
- You may phone our practice (021 887 3052) before your visit to find out how busy we are or to place an order for drugs and/or food.
- There is still no clarity on which proof is needed for you to be able to visit our practice during this period. Please refer to government websites or press releases.